Co-production: vision and reality course
This is a sample training course outline. It is based on approximately 25 delegates, trained at your premises. It can be adapted to your organisation’s training and CPD requirements. Contact us to arrange an in-house customised course.
Building partnerships with users and carers to improve services is what co-production is all about. But how do providers and commissioners actually make this a reality? The session focusses on the practical processes and tools required for co-production.
Use SCIE’s jigsaw model of co-production to focus change management
- Learn which parts of your organisation need to change
Develop the practical skills to make change happen
- Learn what helps and hinders effective co-production
- Develop a personalised and practical co-production tool box
- Discussion and exercises on the above, including use of practice examples to illustrate the application of key elements
- To increase understanding of the importance of co-production in creating effective services
- To increase understanding of co-production
- To improve knowledge and confidence of how to put co-production into practice
- 4 hours