Safeguarding Adults Reviews under the Care Act course
CPD Standards Office accredited course ref no 60036/22.
This is a sample training course outline. It is based on approximately 25 delegates, trained at your premises. It can be adapted to your organisation’s training and CPD requirements. Contact us to arrange an in-house customised course.
- When there is a statutory requirement for SARs and how additional opportunities to arrange SARs can be used
- What kind of learning is needed
- Creating a constructive process for staff
- Engaging with the adult concerned and family members
- Practical requirements for commissioning
- Responsibilities for the SAB
- Attendees gain a clear understanding of the new requirements for SARs under the Care Act 2014.
- Attendees recognise the shift from a yes/no decision for a one-size serious case review, to a more nuanced approach to organisational learning and a range of proportionately sized SARs
- Attendees have an overview of available models and the key differences between them
- 4 hours