Recorded 12 September 2023
The webinar in the integrated care webinar series run by the System Transformation team at NHS England, hosted by SCIE, is on exploring the impact of the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector in amplifying the voices of people and communities since the statutory establishment of Integrated Care Systems (ICSs).
The webinar explores the importance of working with people and communities by providing practical examples of how this has been undertaken, the skills required and the benefits this brings.
The objectives for the webinar are to:
- Broaden understanding of the role and importance of ICSs in connecting with the VCSE
- Show how ICS partners, patients and communities work effectively together
- Highlight how VCSE organisations have made significant impact in their communities through demonstrating practical approaches and solutions.
- Chair: Emma Easton, Deputy Director, Equalities, Partnership and Experience, NHS England
- Dr Neil Churchill OBE, Director of Equalities, Partnership and Experience, NHS England
- Tessa Fulton, Policy Manager, National Voices
- Jill Parker, Head of Operations, Gloucestershire VCS Alliance.
- Fiona Hill, Deputy Chief Executive, Harlington Hospice and Lead Exec Officer for Third Sector Together North West London
Please note as part of running this event, the job title and organisation type data on your website profile for those who register will be shared with NHS England, our external event partner. Your name, email and other details will not be shared. NHS England will use this anonymised data to ensure they are appealing to the most appropriate audiences on this webinar.