Recorded 29 March 2023
This webinar in the integrated care webinar series run by the System Transformation team at NHS England’s webinar, hosted by SCIE, considered the concept of ‘system thinking’; what it means, why it matters, and how a move away from traditional leadership, cultures and ways of working can support integrated care. Through the lens of professional identity, we considered how reframing the conversation could facilitate working environments which encourage collaboration, helping to progress, rather than hinder, integrated care.
- Chair: Professor Claire Fuller, CEO Surrey Heartlands
- Aseem Mishra, Academic Clinical Fellow & Clinical Lead CVD Prevention, NHS Greater Manchester Integrated Care
- Professor Sir Chris Ham – co-chair of the NHS Assembly, Emeritus Prof University of Birmingham
- Dr Fiona Chatten, Primary Care Development Lead, North East and North Cumbria Integrated Care Board
- Kerryjit Kaur, Head of Integration and Transformation, Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Integrated Care Board.