Recorded 04 February 2021
This webinar explores what we mean by provider collaboration at scale, what the role of a provider collaborative is in helping to join up services across systems and between places. It focuses on the opportunities and challenges of how we make that work during the next phase of ICS development and in response to COVID-19.
The webinar shares learning from systems and looks at:
- Examples of mental health and acute provider collaborations at scale, and the opportunities – and challenges – of running these across multiple places.
- What systems can do to adopt this new way of working, including governance and decision making.
- How these collaboratives will support ICS development.
- How to get started.
- Professor Des Breen, Medical Director, South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw Integrated Care System, National Clinical Advisor, System Transformation, NHS England and Improvement (Webinar chair)
- Miranda Carter, Director of Provider Development
- Jeremy Walsh, Director – South London Mental Health Partnership
- Matt Graham, Provider Lead – WYAAT
- Charlotte Williams, Director of Strategy – Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust
- Preeti Sud, Head of Strategy Unit – Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust.