Webinar recording: Building trusted relationships in integrated care systems
Building trust is a core component of any partnership and is key to delivering care that is integrated across the NHS, local government and the voluntary sector. However, breaking down organisational boundaries and creating a culture of collaboration is not always straightforward. This interactive webinar, hosted by SCIE for NHS England and NHS Improvement, gave participants the opportunity to learn from the experiences of senior system leaders.
Access best practice from experts in their fields and hear about:
- the behaviours and actions needed to build trust
- creating a partnership working culture across STPs, ICSs and primary care
- how you break down organisational barriers
- practical tips and approaches.
- Rt Hon Paul Burstow – Chair, Hertfordshire and West Essex STP and Chair, Social Care Institute for Excellence
- Rob Webster – Lead Chief Executive West Yorkshire and Harrogate ICS and Chief Executive of South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Gemma Moore – Clinical Director Droitwich and Ombersley, GP Partner and Strategic Director for South West Healthcare GP Federation
- Chaired by Roger Davidson – Director of System Partnerships at NHS England and NHS Improvement.
SCIE acts as an improvement partner to local areas and systems across both children’s and adults’ services.
We provide a combination of capacity, expertise, knowledge, support and challenge as local areas reconfigure their care services and systems.
We work with the whole system including local authorities, clinical commissioning groups, care and health providers, user-led organisations, local citizens, voluntary, community and social enterprises – to develop and deliver improvement plans.