Recorded 01 March 2022
What does the latest financial framework mean for Integrated Care Systems (ICSs)? How will it support quality improvement and delivering best value through system collaboration? This webinar offers an overview of the financial framework underpinning ICSs and explores how mechanisms such as blended payments and shared control totals can improve clinical pathway transformation.
The 2021-2022 webinar series looks at Integrated Care System (ICS) development, including the information, guidance and tools being prepared for publication as part of the NHS England and NHS Improvement ICS Implementation Programme; and sharing good practice and learning. There will be webinars until April 2022.
- Chair and Opening remarks – Ben Day, Director of Strategic Planning, NHSEI
- National overview – Paul Healy, Head of Strategic Finance of NHSEI
- System learning and insight – Jonathan Webb, CFO of NHS Wakefield CCG
- System learning and insight – John Jackson, Lead principle advisor of LGA
- Policy perspective – Siva Anandaciva, Chief Analyst of The King’s Fund
There will be a Q&A with the panel.