Webinar: Improving the quality of care through ICSs
Integrated care webinar series 2021/22
What a fantastic webinarAnn, delegate
What is a System Quality Group? How will they support quality improvement in ICSs? This webinar summarises the National Quality Board’s Guidance on System Quality Groups and explores what it takes to be a quality-led ICS.
The 2021-2022 webinar series looks at Integrated Care System (ICS) development, including the information, guidance and tools being prepared for publication as part of the NHS England and NHS Improvement ICS Implementation Programme; and sharing good practice and learning. There will be webinars until March 2022. This webinar looks at how to create and sustain quality engagement plans.
- Chair: Hilary Garratt, Deputy Chief Nursing Officer Professional and System Leadership, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Steve Powis, National Medical Director NHS England and NHS Improvement
- David Levy, Regional Medical Director, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Kathryn Lupton, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Brigid Stacey, Chief Nurse, Derby & Derbyshire
- Val Janson, Chief Nurse, Somerset