Recorded 30 November 2021
This is, by far, the best session on ICSs I have attended…. and I’ve been to a few. All speakers addressed the operational impact.
This webinar explores the importance of the voluntary, community and social enterprise VCSE sector contribution in shaping, improving and delivering services, and developing and implementing plans to tackle the wider determinants of health. It looks at how to effectively include this diverse and creative sector in emergent ICB structures and models. The webinar shares learning from systems, and asks:
- How Integrated Care Boards ICBs can engage and embed the VCSE sector in system level governance and decision making arrangements
- How to build on the involvement of VCSE partners in forums at place and neighbourhood level
- How to ensure the VCSE sector can be supported to remain resilient and effective as part of a wider system.
- Chair: Neil Tester, Director at the Richmond Group of Charities
- Frances Newell, Head of Partnership Development, Leadership and Partnerships team, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Alex Boys, Deputy CEO, NAVCA
- Susannah Howard, Programme Director, Suffolk and North East Essex ICS
- Sally Chandler, Chief Executive, Carers Trust Hillingdon
- Stewart Lucas, System Lead for VCSE Integration (Mental Health), Manchester Mind