Find Me Good Care helps people to make choices about care and support for themselves or other adults in England. Looking for care is confusing. Understanding the options available can be overwhelming. Find Me Good Care can help you to think about what you really want out of care and support before you start looking for particular services.
Find Me Good Care combines advice and information about choosing care with a database of councils and their contact details and a list of organisations providing advice and support services who may be able to help you as you consider your care options.
Who is Find Me Good Care for?
Find Me Good Care provides advice and information for:
- older people
- disabled people
- people with mental health problems
- people with learning disabilities
- people with substance misuse problems
- carers who support family and friends
- care and health workers (eg advocates, social workers, district nurses, GPs etc) looking for care and support for a client
Whether you are looking for care in a crisis, planning care for the future or changing the type of care and support you need, Find Me Good Care provides you with essential information to get you started.