Find prevention research and practice
Good examples and latest research on preventative approaches and the promotion of wellbeing in adult social care in England.
This service includes:
- Service approaches and examples: Developed in collaboration with commissioners and providers of services. View service examples or submit a service example.
- Research and resources: Recent research and related resources about developing prevention services. View recent research and resources.
- Prevention forum: A place for you to connect, discuss and exchange knowledge. Join the discussion
- Find out more: Find out more about this service.
You can find prevention research and practice using:
- A-Z: Select a letter (above) to find prevention records by subject or service provider/commissioner name
- Filter: Select a filter (left) to filter by subject term, record type, service provider / commissioner, target client group and/or author/editor.
- Search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from this prevention resources.
- Find more: Use Social Care Online to find more resources. Visit Social Care Online.