Job vacancies at SCIE
The Social Care Institute for Excellence is a national charity and improvement agency which improves the lived experience of people using social care.
We do this by working in partnership with people with lived experience, commissioners, organisations which provide care and policy makers but we are independent of any specific sector interest. We influence improved outcomes through a range of activities including consultancy, policy development, research and evaluation, audits and reviews, training and the production of evidence-based tools and resources.
To help us implement our ambitious new strategy we are looking for a number of experienced, adaptable, highly motivated and outcome-focused individuals to join our fantastic team that makes evidence-based improvements for people with lived experience of social care by achieving the following:
- Driving improvements in social care locally, through our consultancy and improvement support offer to local authorities and other local organisations, to help local partners to develop and execute sustainable plans which improve outcomes.
- Influencing better policy and practice nationally through our policy and influencing work
- Supporting better safeguarding everywhere through our safeguarding audits, reviews and training so organisations are confident we have made their organisations and their services safer.
First and foremost, we are looking for the right type of individual, someone who is interested in the vision and values of the organisation and who wants to make a difference.
Current job vacancies
- There are currently no job vacancies at SCIE. Please check back at a later date for future vacancies.
How to apply:
If you want to be part of a great team that is passionate about improving social care, then please apply when there is a vacancy. For your application to be considered, please include the following:
- An optional cover letter of no more than 2 pages outlining your interest in the opportunity and how you meet the essential criteria
- Your CV
- Please also consider completing our diversity monitoring form
- If you do not have a cover letter or CV, please submit a Completed application form
Please send all applications and supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
No agencies or consultancies – we are looking for experienced individuals
UK resident applicants ONLY. You must already have the right to work within the UK
You may be asked to take a test as well as attend an interview, which would take place online.
Please make sure that you have enclosed all the relevant documents with your application.
We value diversity in our workforce and are committed to equal opportunities.