A collection of resources which bring together information to help those working and caring for people living with dementia. The contents covers six main themes: Signs of dementia; After diagnosis of dementia; Living with dementia; Supporting people with dementia; Carers of people with dementia; and Advanced dementia and end of life care. Sections offer practical tips, learning activities, links to videos and additional resources. The site also contains an A-Z of terminology and links to the Open Dementia e-learning Programme.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 1 - 10 of 1512
Health and social care e-learning resources, which have been produced for frontline staff by subject experts and digital design professionals
Expert advisers on integration, training, evaluation and resources to support local Better Care Fund and Sustainability and Transformation Plans developed by NHS and local authorities.
Training and access to experts to support case reviews and audits for local children safeguarding boards or equivalent, care and health providers, police and case reviewers.
Co-production training and resources for health and social care managers commissioners, frontline practitioners, people who use services and carers. Improve participation and co-production with people who use services and carers to develop and deliver better social care and health provision.
Our ebulletin containing the latest resources, news and events.
Resources and support to help implement the Care Act 2014
Information, guidance, and accredited training for care and health staff to support, protect and empower people who may lack capacity.
Results 1 - 10 of 1512