Case studies: Supporting effective transitions in mental health services for young adults
These downloadable case studies show how services can innovate to improve service transitions for young people. They have been developed by the Office for Public Management (OPM) for SCIE.
- Case study: Sheffield ADHD transitions
- Case study: City and Hackney CAMHS Extended Service
- Case study: Youth team within the Central Norfolk Early Intervention in Psychosis team
- Case study: Uthink – a third sector recovery learning programme for 14-25 year olds
- Case study: Y-Talk counselling and therapy service, Sheffield YMCA