As part of Co-production Week 2019, SCIE held this webinar.
One of the day to day activities of almost all co-production projects are meetings. But:
- How do we make sure that our meetings allow everyone to take part, do not exclude anyone, and support project progress effectively?
- What is the best way to recruit a diverse group including people with a range of disabilities and carers?
- What training might participants and staff need, what about a terms of reference, chairing and ground rules?
Webinar recording – July 2019
Nearly 150 people took part in the webinar. It will be of interest to all those working in social care services who are working with, or planning on working with, people who use services and carers.
What was covered in the webinar?
- SCIE’s co-production principles
- Top tips for holding accessible meetings including with children and young people, disabled people, people with learning difficulties.
- Practice examples.
Who led the webinar?
- Pete Fleischmann, Head of Co-Production, SCIE
- Catherine Goodall, Council for Disabled Children
- Sid Jeewa, Disability Equality trainer.