Consultancy support for health and social care organisations to develop co-production in the design, delivery and review of services
Co-production is about working in equal partnership with people who use services, carers, and citizens. Co-production offers the chance to transform social care and health services.
SCIE's support and challenge was invaluable on our journey from engagement to co-productionKate Terroni, Director for Adult Services, Oxfordshire County Council
SCIE can help organisations to:
- gain an understanding of what co-production could mean for them
- develop a strategic plan to move toward a more co-productive approach
- facilitate accessible co-production events
- develop essential policies and procedures
- create effective co-production groups and boards
- develop co-production in service design, commissioning, delivery and in research
- evaluate the impact and outcomes of co-production
Our starting point is that meaningful co-production with people who use services and carers is central to developing quality services which improve outcomes.
Our work is based on the latest evidence and our extensive experience about what works to embed co-production in complex organisations.
Co-production in context
We understand that organisations will be at different stages of their co-production journey. And that organisations will have different needs depending on their size, services and history. We will tailor a package of support that fits your organisation and your budget.
Our skilled co-production team can find realistic and effective solutions to embedding co-production in organisations, programmes and projects.
Through our Co-production Network we have access to a diverse group of over 70 people who use services and carers to involve in our work.
We build local capability and capacity to ensure that co-production is sustainable.