SCIE is a leading provider of reablement resources and support. We offer training and consultancy to support the review and embedding of a reablement approach in local care and support systems.
Work with us to explore the potential of reablement as a genuinely preventative form of care. We work with local systems and individual organisations to conduct whole system reviews and development of reablement arrangements through:
- building a deep understanding of how reablement can be used as a means of examining the whole system of prevention and post-hospital recovery
- assessing which interventions are most effective in what circumstances
- evaluating what is working or not working in different environments and why
- co-producing and implementing a framework for reablement with local citizens and partners
- developing plans that support the front line in taking good and consistent care decisions with service users and developing confidence in managing and facilitating positive risk taking.
Our consultancy support can be tailored to local needs, budgets and timescales. Get in touch to find out more.
Further information and resources for professionals to understand more about reablement includes:
- a NICE guideline and quick guide about intermediate care and reablement, which was produced as part of the NICE Collaborating Centre for Social Care
- a webinar produced in partnership with The British Red Cross looking at the latest evidence in reablement, along with examples of leading practice
- a suite of resources, including guidance and a range of films for professionals, carers and families on the topic of reablement.