Work with SCIE to develop your digital offer to your social care workforce and the people who use your services
Why work with us?
SCIE recognises the key drivers behind digital transformation and the current challenges facing adult social care:
- Increases in demand
- Deepening integration between health and social care
- The leadership to manage the scale of change required
- Digital deployment required across all service delivery
- Requiring rapid transformation to meet normal service and efficiency pressures
- Developing the digital skills of the workforce.
SCIE has developed a comprehensive diagnostic model to identify the gaps, opportunities and options for greater digital enablement of your council’s care system.
SCIE employs a four-stage, appreciative approach. We work collaboratively with teams to build trust, strong team working and capability.
Create the team
Including senior sponsorship and a practice study team to drive our analysis.
Apply the model
Through a practice study comprising data from: day in life of stories; practice insight; reflective learning; and lived experience.
Make the case
Translating the practice study insights into a robust case for change and planning.
Bridge to delivery
To produce a next-steps plan for sustaining change.
Benefits of optimising digital
Our team brings the expertise to:
- remodel your digital approaches and capabilities
- identify opportunities to reimagine and optimise care pathways and resident journey
- realise efficiencies through improved business processes
- develop a deep understanding of the reality of how services work across a policy, systems and practice level.