Tools for change: promoting good practice in fostering - 2005
- Programme (22kb PDF file)
- What does the research tell us? (85kb PDF file) Ian Sinclair, Professor and Co-director, Social Work Research and Development Unit, University of York and author of Fostering now: Messages from research.
- Translating the research into practical materials (730kb PDF file) Colleagues from research in practice.
- SCIE's practice guide on fostering (129kb PDF file) Mary Sainsbury, Practice Development Manager, Social Care Institute for Excellence.
- Learning from the research: supporting and promoting foster care (180kb PDF file) A joint presentation by Fostering Network and British Association for Adoption and Fostering
- What helps support change? Lessons from the DfES Looked After Children Taskforce (451kb PDF file) Doug Lawson, Senior Manager (Family & Youth), Cheshire County Council, Seconded to the Looked After Children Taskforce