Tuesday 20 November 2018, central London
One of the Better Care Support Team’s Thematic national workshops for better care: Autumn 2018 – Spring 2019, a series of 5 workshops to support local areas in their delivery of integrated care. The workshops were supported by SCIE.
This workshop focused on measuring and evaluation.
- Professor Julien Forder and James Caiels from the University of Kent discussed the findings of their evaluation of the Better Care Fund and explained how they had carried out their research, including the challenges they had faced.
- Eleanor Atkinson from NHS England gave an overview of Integrating Better: a guide.
- Ewan King from SCIE introduced the SCIE logic model for integrated care, which can help local areas to measure their progress towards integration.
To find out more about the event download the report and presentations below.
- Event report
- Plenary: Findings from the system-level evaluation of the Better Care Fund (University of Kent)
- Workshop 1: Local Evaluation of the BCF some applied methods and approaches (University of Kent)
- Workshop 2a: Integrating Better: a guide (NHS England)
- Workshop 2b: Integrated Logic Model: measuring progress towards integration (SCIE)