Pressure ulcer prevention and management in care homes webinar
A recording of a webinar held by NICE and SCIE on 23 January 2019.
The webinar was presented by:
- Nicola Payne – Care Home Nurse Specialist, NEMS Health Partners
- Liz Norton – Training, Learning and Development Manager – Church Farm Centre
- Wynne Williams – Clinical Lead Rusticus – Church Farm Centre
- Key NICE recommendations on pressure ulcer prevention
- An overview of the NICE quality standard on pressure ulcer prevention
- How providers can implement NICE guidance in practice
The webinar is of particular interest to registered managers of care homes, but will also be useful to other practitioners in care homes.