Changing social care: an inclusive approach
Workforce involvement and participation: How are you doing?
- How are you making sure that the whole workforce is fully involved in every stage of the changes and improvements being made?
- What methods are you using to help workforce participation and communication? How confident are you that your chosen methods are right for everyone?
- In what ways can you share responsibility and decision-making with others? What support might they need to fully participate?
- How effective is the organisation’s structure? Have you thought about how it might help or hinder the proposed changes?
- What efforts have you made to understand the concerns of those resisting the changes and improvements? How can you use this concern and resistance positively?
- What have you done to develop a support plan for the changes? Have you considered the impact of change on individual roles and responsibilities?