Good practice in social care for refugees and asylum seekers
- The Migration Observatory at the University of Oxford (2014). Migration to the UK: Asylum. Oxford: The Migration Observatory.
- Refugee Council (2014) Children in the asylum system. London: Refugee Council.
- Chantler, K. (2012). "Gender, asylum seekers and mental distress: challenges for mental health social work." British Journal of Social Work, 42(2), March 2012, pp.318
- Bronstein, I., Montgomery, P. and Dobrowolski, S. (2012). PTSD in asylum-seeking male adolescents from Afghanistan. US:John Wiley & Sons
- Reynolds, B. and White, J. (2010). "Seeking asylum and motherhood: health and wellbeing needs."Community Practitioner, 83(3), pp 20-24
- Brice, A. (2011). "If I go back, they'll kill me” Person-centred therapy with lesbian and gay clients.(from http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&PAGE=reference&D=psyc7&NEWS=N&AN=2011-26969-004)