Learning Together supports learning and improvement in safeguarding adults and children.
Through a range of activities, Learning Together helps local safeguarding children boards, safeguarding adults boards, and their equivalent organisations to:
- use systems thinking to gain a deeper understanding of current local practice and cultivate an open, learning culture
- build internal capacity by having staff trained and accredited in the Learning Together approach to reviewing
- undertake rigorous case reviews and audits using a core set of principles and analytic tools
- access a pool of accredited independent reviewers as required by statutory requirements
- build on the experience and findings of previous reviews as part of the Learning Together community.