Co-production Week 2022
National Co-production Week was back for a seventh year, taking place in July 2022. It celebrates the benefits of co-production, share good practice and promote the contribution of people who use services and carers in developing better public services.
The theme is The impact of co-production
Co-production is about working in equal partnership with people using services, carers, families and citizens. Co-production offers the chance to transform social care and health provision to a model that offers people real choice and control.
An introductory film from John Evans, Disability Rights and Diversity Consultant
Events, activities and online resources
Programmes, activities and events hosted by SCIE and other partners promoting Co-production Week 2022 are listed below. Watch webinar recordings, read through some blogs or have a browse of some practical examples of co-production.
- New report: Developing our understanding of the difference co-production makes in social care
- Webinar recording on the impact of co-production
- Updated guide: Co-production: what it is and how to do it
- Updated: Examples of co-production in social care
- Two podcasts: What is co-production and how do you do it? Views from Suffolk and South Wales
- Activity from organisations external to SCIE includes:
- Blogs throughout the week
Highlights from previous years
- Highlights from 2021
- Highlights from 2020
- Highlights from 2019
- Highlights from 2018
- Highlights from 2017
- Highlights from 2016
SCIE and co-production
SCIE has a long history of being at the forefront of co-production. To find out more about SCIE’s work around co-production see: