Recorded 13 December 2022.
The next webinar in the integrated care webinar series run by the System Transformation team at NHS England’s webinar, hosted by SCIE, discussed approaches to reducing health inequalities to tackle elective recovery.
This webinar explored the ways in which Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) can reduce health inequalities as they tackle elective recovery. The webinar was hosted by Dr Bola Owolabi, Director for Healthcare Inequalities Improvement, NHS England, who was joined by health and care leaders already making a difference in this area; and who shared their learning.
- Dr Bola Owolabi, Director for Healthcare Inequalities Improvement, NHS England
- Paul Court, Chief Executive, Healthworks
- Josie Soutar, Managing Director, Sheffield Flourish.
This webinar recording offers an opportunity to hear from and discuss with our panel on:
- An understanding of the role of ICSs in reducing health inequalities to tackle elective recovery
- How ICS partners, patients and communities work together
- Some first-hand examples of the work and achievements of systems.