Coronavirus (COVID-19) webinars
National Mental Capacity Forum are running a series of rapid response webinars. These are hosted by the hosted by the Essex Autonomy Project.
The information provided in these slides and in the webinar recordings was correct as of the time of the webinar. Updated information on this fast-moving area of law and public policy will be provided at the next NMCF forum webinar/event.
- Taking stock and looking forward (9 September 2020)
- Testing, capacity and COVID-19 (7 July 2020)
- Public health and human rights in the COVID-19 pandemic (3 June 2020)
- Remote assessments during the COVID-19 crisis (28 April 2020)
- COVID-19, DoLS, and Best Interests (28 April 2020)
- Sharing voices in response to COVID-19 (1 April 2020)
For further information visit: COVID-19 page on the Essex Autonomy Project website