Support the Social Care Institute for Excellence’s 20th Anniversary Appeal. Donate to our charity today to help us to continue to improve lives. SCIE has been serving the social care sector, those who work in it and ultimately those who are cared for by it, for 20 years and our expertise means that we improve the lives of those that need extra support.
In 2020-21, there were 5.7 million visitors to our website, almost 60,000 delegates for our online training resources, and 113,000 subscribers to our regular email bulletin.
20th Anniversary Appeal
Help us to reach our goal of raising £5,000
To support our work:
- £5 could go towards helping to train more support workers in key areas such as safeguarding, person-centred care and dementia
- £10 could go towards funding our co-production steering group ensuring that lived experience is at the heart of our work
- £20 could go towards providing more free online training resources such as those we have published this year on advocacy and infection control
- £100 could go towards funding our successful annual Co-production Week
- £250 could help fund our inequality project work on learning disabilities or housing
Please contact the fundraising team for more information or to donate please click on the button below.