Personalisation: Introduction e-learning course
Updated: May 2017 | Free to use | Learning Management System compatible
Aimed at social care professionals and people receiving social care support, this e-learning course explores personalisation. It will help you to understand personalisation and to explore what you can do to make personalisation happen.
By the end of this module you should have a better understanding about:
- what personalisation means and why it's important
- where the ideas behind personalisation come from
- how people are putting the ideas behind personalisation into practice
- what a personalised care and support system looks like and what it can offer people
- how you can be a part of making personalisation happen
To view this resource you must register or login
Cookies must be enabled for this site before you can login
Frequently asked questions
SCORM compliant (on your LMS) version Open
If you are interested in hosting this e-learning course on your Learning Management System (LMS) or Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) we are able to help.
We can provide:
- Course content: A SCORM 1.2 or 2004 compliant version of the course.
- Course updates: We will supply you with course updates for an agreed period of time.
- Custom changes: We can help by making custom changes to the course to meet your specific learning and development needs.
Contact us to find out more about bringing our course to your learners on your platform.
v2.0 (May 2017) Fully revised and re-designed. Includes major changes to social care brought in by the Care Act 2014 as well as key changes in health services.
v1.0 (2009) Original release of the personalisation course.
Terms and conditionsOpen
- An internet connection is required, with the ability to stream video content from YouTube.
- All material in these resources, including text, graphics, photographs, video and audio is copyright of the Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE), unless otherwise stated.
- Use of this course is freely permitted, but commercial use is not authorised unless permission is first obtained in writing.
Recommended devices / web browsersOpen
SCIE recommend using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer.
The course has been tested on a selection of Apple and Android mobile and tablet devices, running the latest web browsers.
SCIE can not take responsibility if the course does not work on your particular device or software.