Resources for home care providers, GPs, commissioners and families on how to deliver reablement services that promote independence.
OpenDiscover more reablement resources from SCIE
- Maximising the potential of reablement (May 2013): Recommendations for maximising the potential of reablement in improving people’s outcomes and delivering cost-effective health and social care.
- Making the move to delivering reablement (March 2012)
- Reablement: Implications for GPs and primary care (March 2012)
- Reablement: Key issues for commissioners of adult social care (March 2012)
- Reablement: A key role for occupational therapists (October 2011)
- Reablement e-learning course
- Reablement: A cost-effective route to better outcomes (April 2011)
- Reablement: Emerging practice messages