Strengths-based approach: Practice framework and handbook
Webinar recording – 3 May 2019
This webinar looked at strengths-based approaches in adult social care. Specifically, the Department of Health and Social Care has developed the following guidance:
- A strengths-based practice framework
- A supporting handbook showing what strengths-based practice is and how it fits with the law.
The good news is that strength based approaches (SBAs) provide valuable learning right across the care and support sector.
You will hear from:
- Lyn Romeo, Chief Social Worker for Adults
- Samantha Baron, Professor of Social Work, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Ewan King, SCIE's Chief Operating Officer
- Rob Mitchell, Principal Social Worker, Bradford Council.