Social care and health inequalities
- Bywaters, P. (2009). ‘Tackling inequalities in health: A global challenge for social work’, 'British Journal of Social Work', vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 353–367.
- Bywaters, P. Mcleod, E. and Napier, L. (eds) 'Social work and global health inequalities.' Bristol: The Policy Press.
- Bywaters, P. and Napier, L. (2009) ‘Revising social work’s international policy statement on health: Process, outcomes and implications’, 'International Social Work', vol. 52, pp. 447–459.
Campbell, F. (2010) The social determinants of health and the role of local government. London: I&DEA.
- Department of Health (2010) End of life care: Achieving quality in hostels and for homeless people. London: National End of Life Care Programme.
- Dhami, K (2011) 'Lesbian and bisexual women and breast cancer: policy briefing'. London: Breast Cancer Care.
- Fish, J. and Karban, K. (2013, Jan 25 online) Health inequalities at the heart of the social work curriculum. 'Social Work Education'.
- Fish, J. (2012) 'Social work and lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans people: Making a difference'. Bristol: The Policy Press.
- Fish, J. (2010) ’It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world, except for Lola’: transforming health and social care for trans people. 'Diversity in Health Care, '7 (2) 87–9.
- Fish, J. and Bewley, S. (2010) Using human rights based approaches to conceptualise lesbian and bisexual women’s health inequalities. 'Health & Social Care in the Community, '18 (4) 355–362.
- Gregory, C. (2010) Improving health and social care support for carers from black and minority ethnic communities. Race Equality Foundation briefing.
- Malek, M. (2011) 'Enjoy, Achieve and be healthy: The mental health of black and minority ethnic children and young people'. London: Afiya Trust.
- Randhawa, G. (2007) Tackling health inequalities for minority ethnic groups. Race Equality Foundation briefing
- Sanz, R. (2011) Older people and human rights. Expert series. BIHR and Age UK.
- St Mungo’s (2010) Sick of suffering: report into the health problems of homeless people.
- Stuckler, D., Basu, S. and McKee, M. (2010) Budget crises, health, and social welfare programmes. 'British Medical Journal', Vol.341: 77–79 10.
- Ward, R. Nichols, A.D. and Freedman, R.I. (2010) ‘Uncovering health inequalities among adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities,’ 'National Association of Social Workers', vol. 35, no. 4, pp.291–290.