SCIE Knowledge review 18: 'Necessary stuff' - The social care needs of children with complex health care needs and their families
By Ruth Marchant, Michelle Lefevre, Mary Jones and Barry Luckock
Published: December 2007
This knowledge review sets out to identify what is known about the social care needs of children with complex health care needs (CHCN) and their families, and about the services designed to meet those needs.
The review is made up of three distinct parts:
- a consultation with children with CHCN and their families
- a review of relevant research
- a survey to identify examples of good practice in service provision.
Download knowledge review
- Knowledge review 18 (871kb PDF file).
- Summary of Knowledge review 18 (97kb PDF file).
- Welsh summary of Knowledge review 18 (85kb PDF file).