Data sharing for integrated care webinar
Rebecca Nutting, NHS England, Mark Golledge, Local Government Association and Helena Ashton, South, Central and West Commissioning Support Unit
Wednesday 10 May 2017, 3.30-4.30pm
This webinar looks at:
- Why is information sharing important in integrated care?
- What are the key things to consider before sharing information?
- Helping you understand your purposes for data sharing
- What examples are there from around the country of how data sharing is supporting integrated care?
- Learning and advice from practical data sharing projects in the South West
Download the presentation: Data sharing webinar