Webinar recording: Innovation network
This webinar, recorded on 9 June 2020, looked at at phase II of the work of the new Social Care Innovation Network.
The purpose of the virtual get-together was to:
- ensure all members are up to speed with the phase II work across each of the groups and to share the learning
- understand the co-leads’ views (people with lived experience) about the impact of the project and what’s important to people who access care and support
- give the learning group members an opportunity to reflect on phase II and what it has been like for them
- update you about the proposed phase III
- inform you all of next steps and provide an opportunity for you to comment/ask questions.
- Alex Fox, Chief Executive, Shared Lives Plus
- Clenton Farquharson, National Co-production Advisory Group
- Martin Walker, Policy Advisor, TLAP
- Martin Routledge, Social Care Future
- Kate Sibthorp, National Co-production Advisory Group
- Ewan King, Chief Operating Officer, Social Care Institute for Excellence