National Co-production Week 2017 – Nothing about us without us
3-7 July 2017
Co-production Week celebrates the benefits of co-production, share good practice and highlight the contribution of people who use services and carers to developing better public services.
Co-production is about working in equal partnership with people using services, carers, families and citizens. Co-production offers the chance to transform social care and health provision to a model that that offers people real choice and control.
Commitments for 2017
Make your Co-production Commitment
For Co-production Week 2017 we want organisations and individuals to make a Co-production Commitment.
The Commitment means promising to do at least one thing to support co-production. For organisations, it could be anything from doing a new co-production plan to sending some staff on a training course to find out about co-production. Individuals can look at how they can do more co-production in their work.
Co-production Week 2017 webinar recording
We also want organisations and individuals to:
- hold events about co-production
- tell us about your event and we can promote it
- tell us about examples of good practice in co-production. We will include the best ones in our co-production guide’s practice examples section
- tweet about co-production using the hashtag #coproweek.
SCIE's Co-production Week activities:
- Second annual Co-production Festival on 5 July in London featuring the well-known comedian Francesca Martinez. The festival is for members of SCIE's Co-production Network but there are a very limited number of places for guests (contact us if you are interested).
- Many co-production events - see full list
- Co-production training, a webinar, a Twitter event and many other activities.
SCIE has a long history of being at the forefront of co-production. To find out more about SCIE’s work around co-production see:
- Co-production in social care: What it is and how to do it (Guide)
- Co-production training
- Co-production Network
For further information about National Co-production Week and support with co-production in your organisation please email firstname.lastname@example.org