National Co-production Week – Nothing about us without us
Co-production Week 2017 will be from 3 – 7 July. It will celebrate the benefits of co-production, share good practice and highlight the contribution of people who use services and carers to developing better public services.
Co-production is about working in equal partnership with people using services, carers, families and citizens. Co-production offers the chance to transform social care and health provision to a model that that offers people real choice and control.
National Co-production Week 2016: SCIE's activities
SCIE marked National Co-production Week by:
- holding an Introduction to co-production training session
- sharing good practice. In the run-up to the week and in the week itself SCIE tweeted and blogged about good practice in co-production
- holding a co-production festival with members of its Co-production Network and invited guests.
Find out more: Highlights from National Co-production Week 2016.
Highlights from the co-production festival 2016
How can organisations and individuals contribute?
We still want organisations and individuals to:
- hold events about co-production
- tell us about your event and we can promote it
- tell us about examples of good practice in co-production. We will include the best ones in our co-production guide’s practice examples section
- tweet about co-production using the hashtag #coproweek.
SCIE has a long history of being at the forefront of co-production. To find out more about SCIE’s work around co-production see:
- Co-production in social care: What it is and how to do it (Guide)
- Co-production training
- Co-production Network
For further information about National Co-production Week and support with co-production in your organisation please email firstname.lastname@example.org