SCIE in Wales
SCIE supports the work of Social Care Wales by the continues provision of high quality knowledge about what works and the provision of evidence and research based services to social care leaders in Wales. These include:
- Providing information and evidence from our resource, Social Care Online that is accessible from the Social care wales website and tailored to the needs of Welsh users.
- Undertaking rapid reviews of evidence to inform the development of good practice in those priorities agreed between the Welsh Government and Social Care Wales-for example Looked After Children and Carers.
- Creating resources that support services provided to meet peoples needs that include both health and social care.
- Participating in the work of the Social Care Research and development Co-ordination Group to promote the provision of accessible knowledge and evidence about what works.
- Making constructive links with the School for Social Care Research, Wales.
- SCIE’s website
- Digital resources: video, learning materials and information resources