Webinar: Best Interests Decisions - Supporting Primary Care in Difficult Times
Took place: 21 January 2021
The National Mental Capacity Forum held its 7th 'Rapid Response' webinar.
The webinar focused on best interests decision-making in primary care settings during the pandemic.
This webinar was chaired by Baroness Ilora Finlay and hosted by the Autonomy Project at the University of Essex.
Chair: Baroness Ilora Finlay (Chair of the National Mental Capacity Forum)
Technical host: Prof Wayne Martin
- Dr Karen Chumbley, GP, Lead for End of Life Care, North East Essex Health and Wellbeing Alliance
- Alex Ruck Keene, 39 Essex Chambers
- Dr Tim Ballard, GP, Care Quality Commission
- Dr Bryony Kendall, GP, Aintree Primary Care Network
- Dr Elisabeth Alton, Named GP, East Riding and N.Lincs CCGs