Resources and publications
Resources, publications, articles and blogs about social work and social care in Northern Ireland.
- Northern Ireland social work supervision survey findings (April 2020)
- A collection of resources for people with learning disabilities (April 2020)
The Heart Of Living And DyingAdvance Care Planning in Northern Ireland - Person centred, person led conversations about living and dying well (January 2019)
I am not NumberCo-production and Strengths Based Practice in Northern Ireland blog (July 2017)
Experiences of setting up Local Engagement Partnerships (LEP)
These videos showcase service users, carers and social workers talking about their experience in setting up Local Engagement Partnerships (LEP). These partnerships are about social workers and service users working together to improve their local community services.
- Scaling up community-based models of care in Northern Ireland
- Improving and Safeguarding Social Wellbeing: A Strategy For Social Work in Northern Ireland 2012-22
- A strategic Framework for Social work 2017-2022
- Message of the Week: Taking the time, a podcast by Denise Withers (August 2018)
- Message of the Week: Power to People Proposals to Reboot Adult Care and Support in NI (December 2017)
- NIGALA and HSC Trusts work collaboratively to deliver a key recommendation of the ‘Care Proceedings Pilot’ (September 2017)
- THE PURPOSE OF SOCIAL WORK - IMPROVING AND SAFEGUARDING SOCIAL WELLBEING
- PROGRESS REPORT Stage 2 Improving and Safeguarding Social Wellbeing