Webinar: Integrated care systems, digital and data
Integrated care webinar series
The Transformation Directorate at NHS England and Improvement (NHSEI) is running a webinar, hosted by SCIE, to discuss opportunities for Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) with digital and data. This event will offer an opportunity to hear from and discuss with our panel on:
- A summary of the vision and roadmap for NHS frontline digitisation and levelling-up
- Our approach to digital maturity assessment, with ICSs using the ‘What Good Looks Like’ baseline maturity assessment for providers, places, and systems
- Fixing the gaps - the ICSs fully costed digital transformation plan
- Working across boundaries - for joined up, high quality and more equitable care for patients
- Clinically-led digital transformation for better patient experiences and outcomes.
- Dr Tim Ferris, National Director of Transformation, NHSEI
- Sonia Patel, System Chief Information Officer/Director of Levelling-up, NHSEI
- Eddie Olla, Regional Director for Digital Transformation, NHSEI Midlands
- Abby Vella, West Midlands ADASS Digital Lead.
The Integrated Care webinar series looks at Integrated Care System (ICS) development, including the information, guidance and tools being prepared for publication as part of the NHS England and NHS Improvement ICS Implementation Programme; and sharing good practice and learning.