SAR Quality Champions to provide peer support
There is still time to put yourself forward to become a SAR Quality Champion.
We are looking for individuals to self-refer for the role of SAR Quality Champion in their region. You may be a SAB Business Manager, work for an agency in a quality assurance (QA) role or conduct incident analyses within your own agency. If you can meet the following criteria, please put yourself forward.
- Are you passionate about the potential for learning and improvement via SARs?
- Are you looking for a training or career development opportunity?
- Can you offer peer support in your region to SABs wanting to use the SAR Quality Markers to improve the quality and impact of SARs?
- Do you have management support to use some of your time for this task?
If you would like to nominate yourself please email: email@example.com
SAR Quality Champions are expected to have participated in the targeted briefings.
If you need to catch up, you can view the recordings.
SCIE will be making contact with those who have put themselves forward to be SAR Champions to progress the conversation about:
- The extent to which regional infrastructure and collaboration exists across different areas
- Learning from previous and/or existing SAR Quality champions
- Regional support needs regarding SARs
- How to use SAR Quality Champions to best effect for your region
- How best to use SCIE support and the national SAR Champions network.
Related SCIE resource
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org