Research, evidence and quality improvement
Research and evidence underpin effective social work practice in Northern Ireland providing a knowledge base which supports social workers to inform and improve the services they provide.
- Annual Social Work and Social Care Research in Practice conferences (2021, 2020 and 2019)
- Building a Research Community - Listen to a recent initiative in Northern Ireland
- Quality improvement in health and social care
As a social worker or social care worker, have you ever thought that social care services could be done differently but you have no idea HOW to make any changes? Quality improvement is something you need to know more about.
- Quality Improvement in Social Work 2018: Summary of Improvement Initiatives
- Social Work Research and Continuous Improvement Strategy. The Strategy was reviewed and consulted upon in 2019. See current Social Work and Social and Social Care Research Supporting Continuous Improvement in Service Outcomes 2020-2025. You may also wish to check out the launch of the Strategy at the Social Work and Social Care Research Conference March 2021
- Social Work Research and Continuous Improvement Newsletter Issue 7, 2018
- Newsletter Supporting research, evidence and knowledge exchange in social work and social care - 1
- HSC Co-Production Video (South Eastern HSC Trust)
- Evaluating the impact of the roll out of workforce registration
- New structure for Northern Ireland's Research Methods Programme (March 2020)
- New structure for Northern Ireland's Research Methods Programme (March 2021), Involving Service Users and Carers in Research Pathways to Co-Production: Supporting Journeys to More Inclusive and Collaborative Ways of Working on Vimeo.