Research, evidence and quality improvement
Research and evidence underpin effective social work practice in Northern Ireland providing a knowledge base which supports social workers to inform and improve the services they provide.
- Annual Social Work and Social Care Research in Practice conference (11 March 2020)
- Quality improvement in health and social care
As a social worker or social care worker, have you ever thought that social care services could be done differently but you have no idea HOW to make any changes? Quality improvement is something you need to know more about.
- Quality Improvement in Social Work 2018: Summary of Improvement Initiatives
- Social Work Research and Continuous Improvement Strategy
- Social Work Research and Continuous Improvement Newsletter Issue 7, 2018
- HSC Co-Production Video (South Eastern HSC Trust)
- Evaluating the impact of the roll out of workforce registration
- New structure for Northern Ireland's Research Methods Programme (March 2020)